A career at Community
Health Centers offers a unique opportunity to join a team that makes a real
impact in our community every day, by improving individuals' health while
enhancing their quality of life.
Top Reasons to Work at
Community Health Centers
- A great benefits package that includes healthcare
coverage, retirement plans, vacation, sick leave, and more.
- Competitive compensation with advancement opportunities
and tuition / training reimbursement.
- Awarded “Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in
the Nation” in 2018.
- Awarded “Top 100 Workplaces for Growing Families” by
- Modernized and attractive health centers, that patients
Responsible for delivering
dental hygiene services in accordance with Florida Statute 466 and
Administrative Rule 64B5. Delivers care at CHC sites and other off-site centers
as needed, with an emphasis on prevention of and patient education about oral
and Specific Duties:
- Deliver dental hygiene services as defined by Florida
Statute 466 and Administrative Rule 64B5. Delivers care at any CHC site
assignments or other off-site areas, as needed.
- Make detailed patient record entries after treatment.
- Screen and triage emergency patients.
- Maintain recall records and coordinate hygiene
appointments with dental front desk specialist
- Deliver patient education on site and within the
community as needed.
- Maintain dental hygiene instruments and equipment.
- Order and maintain inventory of dental hygiene
- Remove expired items from the clinical areas
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
- May be required to travel to other CHC locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned or necessary.
- Graduate of CODA accredited dental hygiene program
- Certification can be obtained within the dental hygiene
program or post graduate continuing education.
- One year of practice experience preferred
- Must have passed National Dental Hygiene Boards and
possess and maintain a current, active Florida State Dental Hygiene Licenses;
(Department of Health / Division of Medical Quality Assurance); no license
revocations or suspensions in any other state.
- Must possess and maintain current BLS Certification.
- Bilingual English/Spanish helpful.
- Able to work flexible hours as needed; must be able to
work at least one late night per week