Primary Responsibilities and Specific Duties:
Will also provide backup for the following:
- Create and maintain documentation of phone and network
configurations and specific processes that are related to the network,
- Assist with the installations of network devices and maintaining
- Resolve Tier 1 / 2 escalations
- Assist with network and phone related service requests - including
user/vendor follow up until solution is reached and service request can be
- Coordinate and implement changes to the existing architecture
including but not limited to hardware, software, internal network, wan and
- Assist with support issues with vendors and service providers.
- Communicate effectively with other team members and staff.
- Document changes to systems in Change Control platform.
- Deploy VPN, softphones, and remote desktops including user environments, security settings and workstations.
- Full deployment, support, and maintenance of network software
- Troubleshoot existing hardware and software relating to terminals,
printers, computers, and networking devices.
- Assists with Installs of VPN equipment and maintains VPN
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Academic training can be substituted by years of experience.
- Two years direct experience within a business environment required.
- 2 years working in the IT field required.
- 1-year work experience with IS network and related systems.
- 1 year of basic Windows Active Directory experience.
- Experience with MS office suite, Remote administration, SSH/Terminal
- One or more of the following certifications required: Network ,
- Must have working knowledge of basic network architecture,
topology, and usage.
- Workstation knowledge must include hardware configuration,
software installation and usage, and network security.
- Must have working knowledge of basic network terminology, home/SMB
common usage, basic network cabling, IPv4, and excellent troubleshooting
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written
- Able to work flexible hours and travel to all CHC locations.
- Current Florida Driver's License required.