CHC follows the CMS requirements which requires all team members to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination.
A career at Community Health Centers offers a unique opportunity to join a team that makes a real impact in our community every day, by improving individuals' health while enhancing their quality of life.
Top Reasons to Work at Community Health Centers
- A great benefits package that includes healthcare coverage paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plans, and more.
- Competitive compensation with advancement opportunities and tuition/training reimbursement.
- Awarded "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation" in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Awarded "Top 100 Workplaces for Growing Families" by Orlando Sentinel.
- Modernized and attractive health centers, that patients love.
The IS Infrastructure Manager will oversee day-to-day assignments and operations of the IS infrastructure team, including escalated ticket follow-up. The Manager will be responsible for providing guidance to team members and managing the projects, vendors, and daily workflows. This includes responsibility for management activities including monitoring, maintaining, and supporting, servers, printers, and networking equipment for internal and remote CHC networks. Emphasis on customer service, support, and timeliness related to all service level agreements. The position will need to have the ability to communicate effectively with all parties ensuring timely and accurate resolutions and/or escalations through various means of communication.
Primary Responsibilities and Specific Duties:
- Oversee day-to-day assignments and operations of the infrastructure team technical staff, daily Infrastructure help desk flow, follow-up as well as ensure customer service levels meet or exceed expectations.
- Responsible for the management of infrastructure workflows within the help desk software platform (TopDesk).
- Assign resources for the execution of tasks/projects (based on priority)
- Deploy server, network, and telephony environments, security settings, and management control policies.
- Oversee both onsite and remote team members effectively, always ensuring consistent communication.
- Oversees, designs creates, and distributes operational troubleshooting documentation related to software, hardware, network, and processes used at CHC, including a yearly review of all network documentation along with review and update after system changes are implemented.
- Participates in the monitoring, deployment, maintenance, and support of all applications.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining servers, telephony, and network equipment used by CHC.
- Manages Infrastructure team technical staff, including responsibilities for Performance Evaluations.
- Ensure IS processes and procedures are followed by team members and participate in the annual review of those processes and procedures.
- Effectively communicates and coordinates activities with other managers across multiple sites as well as Corporate Management.
- Analyze and provide recommendations on technological solutions based upon organizational needs and objectives.
- Oversee management of active directory and device access controls such as Thycotic and associated user account maintenance.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement changes to the existing architecture including but not limited to hardware, software, and Data Communication Providers.
- Completes projects as assigned by the Director of Information Services and/or CIO.
- May be required to provide guidance to external vendors and follow up on vendor deficiencies.
- Trains team members on equipment used within the organization and coordinates training events to ensure all team members maintain updated knowledge and relevant practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree Preferred.
- Five or more years of experience in Information Services required.
- 3 or more years in management preferred.
- Experience with Windows environments required.
- Experience with networking and telephony devices required. Desired experience is with Mikrotik, Extreme/Brocade, Ubiquiti, Ruckus, Mitel, and Call center software/hardware.
- Experience with managing a TopDesk helpdesk or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with Office 365, Azure, Cloud-hosted Applications, and Remote Desktop Systems, preferred.
- Demonstrated project management and time management skills.
- Demonstrated process improvement skills.
- Excellent team-building skills.
- Outstanding coordination, facilitation, consultation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Healthcare technology background preferred.
- MTCNA Required
- Comptia A+ / MTA / MCP / Network+, preferred.
- PMP Certification or Project+ Certification, preferred.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of network architecture, topology, usage, Windows systems, and database fundamentals.
- Server knowledge must include hardware configuration, software installation and usage.
- Network security.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Must have good leadership qualities and be able to work as part of a team.
- Must have good interpersonal skills enabling the IS Infrastructure Manager to work effectively with others both within and outside of the department.
- Able to work flexible hours and travel throughout CHC locations.
- Current Florida Driver's License required.
- Able to work from home with required internet speeds ( or able to obtain proper connectivity ).