CHC follows the CMS requirements which requires all team members to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination.
A career at Community Health Centers offers a unique opportunity to join a team that makes a real impact in our community every day, by improving individuals' health while enhancing their quality of life.
Top Reasons to Work at Community Health Centers
- A great benefits package that includes healthcare coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, and more.
- Competitive compensation with advancement opportunities and tuition / training reimbursement.
- Awarded "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation" in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Awarded "Top 100 Workplaces for Growing Families" by Orlando Sentinel.
- Modernized and attractive health centers, that patients love.
Monitors, Maintains, supports and repairs all workstations and printers. Works with Information Technology Manager. Responsible for support of end user equipment at all locations and inventory tracking of said equipment. Prepares and maintains documentation of workstation configurations, printer configurations and any changes to wiring.
Primary Responsibilities and Specific Duties:
- Coordinate and implement changes to the existing architecture including but not limited to hardware, software, and Internet providers.
- Deploy user environments, security settings, and workstations.
- Responsible for building, troubleshooting, and maintaining company workstations and printers.
- Works with Information Technology Manager to maintain the integrity of the company network.
- Full deployment, support, and maintenance of network software applications.
- Complete work requests assigned by Information Technology Manager and ensure services are performed at the highest standards at all times.
- Adheres to all legal and CHC employment requirements.
- Troubleshoot existing hardware and software relating to terminals, printers, computers, and networking devices.
- Inventory control and maintenance.
- Assists with Installs of VPN equipment and maintains VPN connectivity.
- Performs all other duties as requested or necessary.
- High school diploma; accredited college or certification classes/training.
- Academic training can be substituted by years of experience.
- One to two years direct experience within a business environment.
- Minimum six months work experience with up to date information systems.
- Experience with Windows server environment.
- Experience with LINUX environments a plus.
- Experience with MS office suite, Remote administration suites, various anti-virus programs, and terminal emulation software.
- At least six months working in the IT field required.
- MCP, MTA: Windows Operating System Fundamentals or A+ certification required, or must be able to obtain certification within 12 months of employment.
- Must have working knowledge of basic network architecture, topology, and usage.
- Workstation knowledge must include hardware configuration, software installation and usage, and network security.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Current Florida Drivers License required.