CHC follows the CMS requirements which requires all team members to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination.
A career at Community Health Centers offers a unique opportunity to join a team that makes a real impact in our community every day, by improving individuals' health while enhancing their quality of life.
Top Reasons to Work at Community Health Centers
- A great benefits package that includes healthcare coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, and more.
- Competitive compensation with advancement opportunities and tuition / training reimbursement.
- Awarded "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation" in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Awarded "Top 100 Workplaces for Growing Families" by Orlando Sentinel.
- Modernized and attractive health centers, that patients love.
Responsible for the management of multiple Centers (Regions) to meet financial, quality, patient satisfaction goals, employee engagement and retention. Provides managerial leadership to ensure the implementation of the CHC Mission and Strategic initiatives. Ensures optimum employee satisfaction by building and maintaining a working environment of trust, open communication and respect for each employee.
Primary Responsibilities and Specific Duties:
- Oversees the management of multiple Centers (Regions) including both Operations and Clinical teams
- Management responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In partnership with center leaders, provides supervision, training, and evaluation of all staff within the center in collaboration with other management personnel
- Monitors and ensures compliance with employee performance management requirements
- Hires, promotes, disciplines, and terminates staff in partnership with HR and in accordance with legal requirements and corporate policies and procedures
- Meets regularly with center leaders to communicate corporate direction and performance feedback.
- Conducts regular site visits and attends staff meetings as needed.
- In partnership with senior leaders, has oversight of strategic project management initiatives and implementation activities
- Ensures leaders at the Center level are meeting department and organizational goals. This includes strategic initiatives, turnover, financial requirements and productivity.
- Collaborates with leaders across the organization to identify objectives and strategies related to performance improvement, care coordination, communications and management of patient care.
- Examples of strategies include: pre-visit planning, huddles, one-on-one communication, regular site meetings to communicate and address patient care and operational requirements
- Maintains knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces corporate policies and procedures. Seeks guidance from appropriate internal resources, such as Human Resources and Finance.
- Receives and resolves patient and staff concerns, and applies problem solving strategies and techniques
- Monitors and manages provider productivity to ensure a positive financial status
- Monitors purchasing processes for assigned Regions
- Directs and participates in patient centered marketing activities in accordance with approved marketing plans
- Represents organization on community boards and events as requested
- Ensures that center QI/QA activities are conducted in accordance with the corporate QI/QA plans for assigned Regions
- Plans and directs ongoing customer focused quality improvement activities
- Monitors and provides periodic written and verbal reports on the status of the center's performance and key opportunities
- Monitors reports/dashboard to identify variances in center performance and coordinate with center leaders to address successes and deficiencies
- Ensures center compliance with regulatory and grant requirements
- Maintains knowledge of and adheres to corporate policies related to Safety, Risk Management, AAAHC, HRSA and OSHA requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master's Degree in Business, Health Care Administration or other related field required
- A minimum of 5 years management experience in a practice management or healthcare setting is required
Required Special Skills:
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills and medical software experience, especially Electronic Health Records
- Must work flexible hours as required
- Travel to multiple locations as required
- Required to maintain a valid Florida Driver's License
- Required to respond to after hour alarm calls