CHC follows the CMS requirements which requires all team members to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination.
A career at Community Health Centers offers a unique opportunity to join a team that makes a real impact in our community every day, by improving individuals' health while enhancing their quality of life.
Top Reasons to Work at Community Health Centers
- A great benefits package that includes healthcare coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, retirement plan, and more.
- Competitive compensation with advancement opportunities and tuition/training reimbursement.
- Awarded "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation" in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Awarded "Top 100 Workplaces for Growing Families" by Orlando Sentinel.
- Modernized and attractive health centers, that patients love.
This position is responsible for the administrative support of specific members of the Executive team and Operations leadership team. It requires use of presentation software, strong communication skills, a strong commitment to delivering the highest level of customer service and confidentiality.
Primary Responsibilities and Specific Duties:
- Provides clerical support to specific members of the Executive team and Operations leadership team.
- Assists with Board of Directors meetings.
- Performs clerical duties to include: typing, filing, copying, shredding, and distributing correspondence, and agendas.
- Completes minutes for meetings & works with the Teams meeting platform as assigned.
- Maintains and coordinates Executive appointments and schedules. Provides reminders for scheduled appointments (calendar management).
- Arranges meetings and conferences as directed.
- Schedules meeting spaces, invite participants and maintains calendars.
- Prepares meeting space to include setting up the room, ordering/picking up refreshments, and breaking down the room after meetings.
- Completes conference registration, travel arrangements, accommodations, and transportation.
- Assists in the development, production, and customization of reports using Microsoft Office tools.
- Acts as the initial point of contact for reviewing and entering subpoenas received at the Administration.
- Reconciles and codes Expense Reports including travel expense reports.
- May assist in opening, sorting, and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Receives and screens telephone calls, routes requests, directs to the appropriate person, and conveys messages.
- Assists with uploading and updating information on WIKI.
- Maintains well-organized, documented, and maintained data files.
- Assists with coordinating recognition events for Operations and Administration building.
- Runs errands for the department as directed.
- Takes responsibility for assignment completion and follow-through.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare management or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years supporting upper-level management required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the administrative and secretarial areas.
- Experience in a health care environment and electronic health records preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Project coordination and management experience required.
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license.
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to maintain confidential information and able to work in a fast-paced environment; meet deadlines and set priorities.
- Ability to communicate with various Managers, Directors, and staff effectively.
- Must demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills, healthcare business acumen preferred.
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and a high degree of personal initiative.
- Able to work flexible hours as needed.